Tuesday, November 2, 2010

VOL.11 NO. 3

SQUIB



The Editor,


My attention was drawn to your latest edition by a reader from Calabar, who saw same on the net.


Editor’s Note: Thank you.






SQUIB


The Editor,


I am one of your earliest staffers, way back in 2001 and I was with the Squib till 2003. I am now in Washington D.C, U.S.A and I was excited to find the Squib on the net. What I enjoy most here in the U.S in the Squib is the Learned Squib column.


I hope there is no more harassment of the Squib from the Lagos Judiciary


Bola Oluboro


Editor’s Note: I am happy for you. Hope you will not lose focus in the U.S or refuse to come back home to join in the struggle to turn Nigeria around.






SQUIB


The Editor,


I saw your advertisement of the proposed book on the SQUIB in your last edition I can’t wait to have it.


Editor’s Note: Thank you






SQUIB


The Editor,


This your cover caption “Bazooka Hits Aondoakaa” is quite interesting . You are still a rascal.


Editor’s Note: Really?
















No comments: